Order our pizzas to have on demand. We bake the pizzas in Fort Lauderdale, FL at 90%. We vacuum seal each pizza to lock in the freshness. You bake the pizza the remaining 10% in the oven, on the grill or a frying pan with a lid for 5-8 minutes.
Freeze the pizzas when you receive them or enjoy the day they come.
Due to the summer season we need to increase the amount of ice in shipment and are only offering 6-8 pizzas per box. We ship UPS ground which takes 2-4 business days in transit, Out of State (Florida) Shipments are sent out on Monday week. In State shipments go out Monday-Thursday.
Heat Oven or Grill to 425 degrees.
Take the pizzas out of the freezer & remove all packaging.
Heat Pizza in the middle rack of the oven or bbq grill for 5-7 minutes. Cook longer if you prefer a crispier crust.
if your order is a gift we can include a personalized message card
1105 Northeast 13th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304, United States
05:00 pm – 10:00 pm